Voting

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Recap part 2!


Here is part two of the recap to our lives this past year. We have shared some of the happiest times together, and some sad ones as well. God is still helping us grow with him daily and I am just so thankful that we have an all knowing God that knows the path for our lives even when we are unsure and anxious about our future. 

July: 

We spent the 4th at Lake Murray and had an awesome time. This was Lexie's 1st lake trip and she had a great time as well. On July 5th we had quite a scare as Lexie had a heat stroke while I was walking her with a friend. We rushed her to the vet and she had to stay overnight in the hospital. Thank goodness she is back to her normal self again. 

 
Later that month I went to the Myrtle Beach for a few days with my family for some R&R. Poor Chris had to stay home to work. We had a great time being beach bums : )

August: 


This month seemed to go by so quickly. Chris was pretty busy with school and work and I was still tracking along at work as well. This was a fun picture we took with Lexie...she was already loving on Annalise! We also had a baby shower for Annalise given by some of my closest friends.

September: 


My cousin welcomed another son into the world so I got some baby practice before A's arrival! I also celebrated at a baby shower for one of my closest friends, Amanda. We grew up together and it was so fun being pregnant together. 


October:
Where so I start with this month?! We had a very busy month. My sister in law got married, we celebrated our birthdays in the middle of the month, my little sister from my college sorority got married, and the BEST moment of all...the birth of our daughter!! Here is the month in pictures 













November: 
We brought Annalise home, had her first doctors visit, took her to the baby dedication at church, and celebrated our 1st Thanksgiving as a family of three (well technically four because we consider Lexie a family member). My friend also welcomed her son into the world. Dakota and Annalise are a week apart and I just know that they will be great friends growing up! 










December:
This month has been filled with a lot of Christmas festivities and time with family. This Christmas was so special to us, mainly because this is the time of year we remember God's greatest blessing to us, his son; and also because we celebrated Annalise's 1st Christmas. 









Happy New Year everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment