Voting

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2013 Recap: Part 1

2013 was a wonderful year for us. We welcomed our daughter into the world and learned a lot through new life changes and challenges. Here's a recap of our year. 
January: We welcomed in the new year at the Rhodens annual New Years party and celebrated my Mom's and my friend Lauren's birthdays.


Chris started graduate school for his MBA


 
February: We got some life changing news! 

 
We also celebrated Valentine's Day by having a nice dinner at home due to our busy work schedules. 

March: We got to announce our news to family and friends. 


Then I got to experience life as a patient when I burnt my hand cooking. Fun times 


April: We celebrated Easter with our families and I got to help my sister in law pick out her wedding dress. 


May: We went on vacation to Hilton Head Island and celebrated my 1st Mother's Day. 


 


We also gave my grandmother a surprise birthday dinner. 


June: We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. This was a very special day not only because it was our anniversary, but also because we found out that we were having a girl! I was 21 weeks pregnant and baby was growing healthy. After the appointment, C surprised me with lunch at a restaurant in downtown that we had been wanting to try.  Our anniversary was such a special day to us. 


We also had a gender reveal dinner with our families as a fun way to share our news.  We had everyone take guesses during dinner and then cut a cake with pink filling inside after dinner.  



No comments:

Post a Comment