Voting

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!
I'm loving... that we finally got some rain today in Georgia.  Our grass and flowers needed it so badly. Thank you Lord for the rain!

I'm loving that this weekend is Mother's Day.  Even though I have to work this weekend at the hospital, my family has planned to go out to take my Mom out to dinner this Friday night.  We are taking her to our favorite local Italian place.  Hopefully it will be hers too after she tries it.  

I'm planning on making this pinterest find for mine and my husband's grandmothers for Mother's Day.


I'll take a picture once they are finished.  Hopefully mine will turn out alright.
 I'm also loving my other pinterest finds this week:








I feel the Samoa Cake calling my name right now!! Happy Wednesday!


Megan

3 comments:

  1. I adore those flowers!! Did you make them? I hope they turned out okay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up making one for my grandmother for Mother's Day. It turned out pretty good. Forgot to take a picture of it though!

      Delete
  2. Mmm, Samoa's! I LOVE the Samoa girl scout cookies and during cookie season they have Samoa ice cream at the grocery store! I've never seen a cake before though, yum!

    xx, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    Ps... New blog member! :)

    ReplyDelete