Voting

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Ramdoms

 

I work every other weekend so I always try to fit way too much to do in the weekends in which I'm actually off work. This weekend, I had a ton of things planned such as organizing our pantry, cleaning the house, getting together with friends, going to church, and spending time with family.  Of course, I would wake up feeling like poo yesterday 
morning.  So I am sitting here with my lazy self trying to get better for my next two twelve hour shifts that start tomorrow.  No worries though, because I am having an accessory/outfit planning day for a getaway the hubs and I have planned to Jamaica for our anniversary in June!

 The bag at the top is what I ordered yesterday from Marley Lilly. I thought it would be a great piece to take for travel because I will be able to fit my passport, cell phone, money, and a little makeup in it for the plane.  It also converts into a wristlet, which will be great to take when we go out to dinner. 

If anyone has been to Jamaica  please comment and let me know of any excursions or things not to miss while we are there! Happy Sunday!



Megan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment