Voting

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WILW!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope everyone's hump day has been awesome. I'm linking up with Jaime @ this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesdays.



Today I'm loving that I woke up to this cute face :) Fun fact, this is my first instagram photo. I am always so late getting into new technology...



I'm also loving that I went to lunch with my Mom and Grandma today. Love them :)


I'm loving my pinterest finds this week.....



You can write on this wine bottle. Perfect for the two bachorlorette parties I have coming up!




Antique platters for wall decor....love this idea.




Gray lace top dress......so chic!


And I am loving that me and my hubby are about to head to dinner! I would love it even more if we were headed here...




But at least I have this to look forward too!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment