Voting

Tuesday, February 21, 2012




Happy Tuesday everyone. Today I'm linking up with Andrea @ My Chihuahua Bites for 2 on Tuesday.


This week's topic is 2 celebrity girl crushes. I am totally guilty of having numerous girl crushes so it was hard to pick just two.




Emma Stone had me in her appearance of Super-Bad. Since that movie I knew this chick was gonna do great things with her acting career! I mean who doesn't love her awesome sense of humor, plus shes gorgeous. Love love love ES!





Lauren Conrad is my 2nd pick. Where do I begin....her style, hair, confidence. This chick has it all! I wasn't really into Laguna Beach, but I would tune into every episode of The Hills just to watch LC. I mean who doesn't love a girl who is so multi-talented?! She writes, styles, and designs. Super jealous!


Hope yall have a great week!


Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment