Voting

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WILW!

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I'm linking up with Jaime @ this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesdays.


Today has been a great day so far. I slept in until 11:00! I hate to think I'm wasting the day by sleeping, but I just got through working three 12 hour shifts in a row and I was beat!


I'm loving that my Mom came to visit me today. We went to lunch at a local seafood restaurant, Rhineharts (yumm-o)! Afterwards we came and picked up Lexie and took her to the dog park. My dog is hilarious. All she wants to do at the dog park is sniff around, bark at everyone else at the park, and drink tons of water. I brought her favorite tennis ball with us, and she did not pay it a bit of attention. I was able to calm her for .1 seconds to take a picture though. Here were are enjoying the nice weather.


And here is Lexie letting out all of her built up energy from laying on the couch with me all morning!


I was a slacker and didn't get a pic of me and my mom from today.




I am also loving that my husband and I are going to the Heat/Hawks game this Sunday in the ATL! Go Heat!! My hubby is a big Miami Heat fan and has loved Lebron James since he was

a little kid! I'm so exited that we are finally able to go to a game together. I'm thinking of getting this t-shirt to wear. What do ya'll think?

I'm also loving that I only to have work one day tomorrow and then I'll be off for three days....ahh....I can already feel the relaxation the weekend will bring!


XOXO,


Megan






















































No comments:

Post a Comment