Voting

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2 On Tuesday: Hair Products

I'm linking up with Andrea @ My Chihuahua Bites for 2 on Tuesdays. This week's theme is two favorite hair products.

I used to have long hair, but recently went short. I've had to change a few a my hair products since cutting my hair short. One product I use every day is Suave Professionals Volumizing Boost Spray. It is inexpensive and works great. I put it on while my hair is still damp, then
blow dry my hair. It gives my flat hair instant volume.





I have been through a lot of shampoos, and this one works great, and is by far my favorite. The Dove Therapy Color Repair Shampoo seals in color, and treats my frizzy hair at the same time. Plus it smells great!



Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday. Tomorrow I have the day off work so my Mom is coming over for lunch and we are taking Lexie to the dog park! Blog post to follow about our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment