Voting

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Fashion Faves

Happy weekend everyone! With Spring quickly on its way I thought it would be fun to do a post about my Spring must haves!


Let's start with my Lilly favorites!


Murfee scarf in Amani Children's print and the
Ditra dress


I know I will get a lot of wear out of the Ditra dress as I have a few weddings coming up this Spring/Summer!


Lilly Ellie top. This top is so flowy and looks so comfortable!





Onto Ann Taylor LOFT must haves...


turquoise stone bracelet




yellow wind jacket




taupe light weight sweater




hot pink A-line skirt




Eastern floral blouse




Express Spring must haves:

ikat printed dress



I actually picked this up today. Love the material and the fit. I plan on pairing this with a chunky brown woven belt and some simple gold toned wedges.


coral hobo




Hope you love my Spring must haves as much as I do!



Megan










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment