Voting

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Playing catch up!

Ok so I last left off three months ago....THREE MONTHS AGO you say......where I last finished a post about day 2 of our Jamaica trip.  Life around here has been a little crazy because I have decided to apply for graduate school and have been studying my little behind off for the GRE.  So I will update on my life with some pictures and I promise to finish the recap on our trip later this week.






 
From top: Monica's (sister) 19th birthday; Amanda's bachelorette weekend in Ashville (at the Biltmore winery); me with the bride on her bachelorette weekend (on a patio at The Biltmore Estate);
the hubby and I with the bride and groom (bffs since 6th grade); my sis in law's 19th birthday;
last but not least girls day trip to Hilton Head Island, SC!

And today my friends is my 25th bday. So here's to 25 being the best year yet! Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday tomorrow!


Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment