Voting

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Goals!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season and New Years! With the holidays winding down I thought now would be a good time to make a list of goals for the new year.  To be held accountable, I thought I would share them on here!

1.  Blog at least twice a week.  It is hard for me to blog on days that I work because I work 12 hour days at the hospital, so I hope to be able to post at least twice a week on days that I am off work.

2.  Engage in vigorous exercise 3 times per week.  I have already started on this one.   One of the security guards at the hospital owns a gym near where I live and is a trainer, so I have been trying to go see him once a week and then I usually try and go to the gym I have a membership at for cardio throughout the rest of the week.  Hopefully I can keep this up.

3.  Get into Nurse Practitioner school.  My school application is completed and I won't hear anything until May.  Please say a prayer that if this is where God wants my career to head, that He will open the door for me. 

4.  No more soda!....I am a huge sucker for Dr. Pepper...especially while I'm at work.  This one will be very hard for me.

5.  Have daily devotion time.  There are times when I know I should be giving more time to God.  It's very easy to get distractd by the many things in life, and I hope to devote more time to God this year. 

6.  Stick to a budget! My husband and I have set a new budget.  With him starting graduate school,
and me hoping to start in the fall, I'm just going to have to frequently remind myself that the new Lilly dress will just have to wait. 


I hope everyone has a great start to the New Year!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment