Voting

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our 1st Christmas (late, I know)

Christmas is my favority holiday and I love being able to celebrate it with family and friends. It was very special this year because it was our 1st "married" Christmas. Heres a recap of Christmas for us this year:

Christmas eve day we went to my aunt and uncles house for the traditional mid day lunch. I love getting to see my cousins because each of their families live out of town and getting to see how much the kids have grown is always fun. My aunt's sister and her family also comes, as well as my aunt's parents, and my grandmother. Here are some pictures from this festivity:






Later on Christmas eve, we went to Granny and Papa's house to spend time with Chris's side of the family. All of his aunts and uncles and cousins come and we open presents. The kids are always so excited becaused it's almost time to go home and await Santa's arrival.



I was on-call for work Christmas Day and unfortunately got called in at 5:30 am (yuck!)... Anywhoo after I got off work that night, we went to my parents house to celebrate with them, then came home to spend some quality time as husband, wife, and dog. Of course we had Lexie a stocking, in which she managed to ravage through in about 10 seconds. haha! At least we know she liked her toys! Here are some final pics of our 1st married Christmas!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment