Voting

Friday, July 16, 2010

June updates!

June proved to be a super busy, but fun, month for Chris and I with beginning new jobs, the weeding, and the honeymoon! Chris and I both officially started our new jobs in Augusta. His at an insurance corporation and mine at a local hospital. We are still adjusting to life after college, but so far so good! The best part of June was by far our wedding :) All of the planning finally came to an end and we began our wedding festivities!

On June 18th we had the bridal luncheon at one of my favorite restaurants in Augusta, The Boll Weevil Cafe. They have the best desserts and we all had a wonderful time. I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for! Here are some pictures from the luncheon.


Later that night my mom, sister, and I went and got manicures and pedicures! It was nice to relax before the big day. Later that night was the rehearsal dinner, which turned out great!

We had the rehearsal at the church where the ceremony was held and dinner was at a local resturant in Aiken, SC called Eejays. They have very good food! Later that night Chris and I separated our ways to stick to the tradition of not seeing each other until the wedding ceremony. I tired to turn in early that night but still had a lot of packing to do for the honeymoon. It ended up being a very late night!

June 19th was the big day!! My mom, sister, and I went and got our hair done at our hairdresser's shop, Stay's Hair and Nails in North Augusta, SC. She is so talented and never lets us down! After that we went home to relax a little while and to get all of our dresses and makeup together before heading to the church to finish getting ready! When we got to the church the girls dressing room was decorated with streamers and balloons and had all kinds of yummy snacks and water. My friend Amber had came and decorated the room earlier that morning! All of that candy really calmed my nerves! haha :). Before I knew it it was time for the wedding! The ceremony and reception turned out beautifully and was everything I ever imagined it to be.



After the reception Chris and I drove to Atlanta and spent the night there before flying to Antigua! We had so much fun at the Sandals Resort in Antigua! Antigua is a beautiful carribean island and we made so many wonderful memoreis while we were there. We ate some great food, kayaked, meet some new friends, and even learned how to sail a hobie cat! We plan on visiting again as soon as we can :)
Now we are enjoying life back home in Augusta as husband and wife! More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment