Voting

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Exciting times!


So I decided to start a blog. I thought it would be a fun way for friends and family to keep up with everything going on for Chris and I, as we are soon to become husband an wife! Chris and I have been very busy lately. Most recently we graduated college together. We were both very involved at the university we attended, so it will be very different for us to be alumni! Chris will be starting his new job at Northwestern mutual as a financial representative soon and I will be taking nursing boards to become a registered nurse. We recently found out we were approved for our apartment and will be moving this upcoming week! We are very excited to have a place to call our own and I cannot wait to decorate the place! haha. More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment